GDT: Pittsburgh @ Montréal - 730PM ET - SN360/TVA-S/ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Habs will lose badly, then watch the usual storm right after : MB and MT are idiots, Weber is slow, Markov is done, Plek is useless, DD is MT's girl, Max Pac must be trade, Galchenyuk doesn't get fair treatment, Lekhonen must play more...

If they lose badly against Condon then it's normal to be asking questions. Especially if they play like they did on Saturday.

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015

MT gonna MT.

I also don't like the fact that we're sitting Pateryn when he has looked good for the past two games. Why not Sergachev - Pateryn?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
CvDhbXVXgAAeNVu.jpg

A virus killed my starter. Prepare to lose!

#GHG

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

MT gonna MT.

I also don't like the fact that we're sitting Pateryn when he has looked good for the past two games. Why not Sergachev - Pateryn?

Are you ****ing with me?

The two smallest player on the team as to play together.....man, this coach is an idiot.
Let's get that win despite the coach again

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015
Are you ****ing with me?

The two smallest player on the team as to play together.....man, this coach is an idiot.
Let's get that win despite the coach again

With his -3, Paul Byron proved that he deserved to play with the al mighty DD :sarcasm:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Beauty.

I'm calling a solid Habs win against a depleted and exhausted Pens. Missing the best player in the world, on the end of a back-to-back on the road, coming off a Stanley Cup, backup goalie who can't save nothing... Yeah, Habs are gonna win and people are gonna start planning the parade :)

You realize you just jinxed the Habs with your double negative?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Byron-DD-Shaw is going to be garbage calling it now

D'autre part, Daniel Carr semblait être l'attaquant en trop sur la patinoire. Carr était remplacé par Brian Flynn au sein de la quatrième unité, tandis que Paul Byron complétait le troisième trio en compagnie de David Desharnais et Andrew Shaw.

Kkd57l3.gif

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Exactly what did Carr do to justify being benched? I am getting sick of this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad