Grenoble
twitter.com
G5Ztft4.jpg

Edit:

Flynn IN / Carr OUT

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Price looking like the god he is. Can't wait to see him back and looking forward to see the whole team play better just because he's there. Yes even Pacioretty and Plekanec! GO HABS GO!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Anyone gonna get any boos during introductions?

I'm thinking Pacioretty and Therrien are the most likely to. I think all of the newcomers (Weber, Shaw, Lehkonen, Sergachev, and Radulov) will get ovations. Muller as well!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Wouldn't surprise me some idiots boo
Weber.

I don't think so. During the final preseason game when he scored against the Leafs, the place erupted when Michel Lacroix made the announcement. I think Weber is safe, especially since he's been playing solid and even has produced offensively.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Wow that Penguins lineup is looking rough. They are on the back to back too. No excuse to lose this one.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't think so. During the final preseason game when he scored against the Leafs, the place erupted when Michel Lacroix made the announcement. I think Weber is safe, especially since he's been playing solid and even has produced offensively.

Preseason crowds are a little different. A lot younger (and ironically, usually better behaved!)

I've got a bad feeling there's going to be some sort of incident at some point and we'll see a repeat of the Gainey fan smackdown.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Ohhh battle of the backups. This gun be good! Who are we gunna see. WC Condon or historic collapse Condon? :sarcasm:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It would be nice if we could actually use our backup goalies as... Backups.

#2 goalies like Montoya have the tendency to like starters on some nights, but what separates from getting in the #1 category is the consistency factor. We are going into the 3rd consecutive game territory for Montoya. This could be the game where he has a stinker.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Preseason crowds are a little different. A lot younger (and ironically, usually better behaved!)

I've got a bad feeling there's going to be some sort of incident at some point and we'll see a repeat of the Gainey fan smackdown.

It was too loud to be the opposite on opening night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad