Recalled/Assigned: Pitlick coming up (03/19: Emerg. Recall)

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
By all accounts Pitlicker has had a very good start to the season in OKC.

It will be nice to have his grit in the lineup...its too bad the kid doesn't have a little more offence to his game.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Yak RNH Hemsky
Perron Arcobello Jones
Smyth Gordon Brown
Gazdic Acton Pitlick

?

:naughty:

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'm actually surprised Omark hasn't gotten the callup... with Hall/Eberle both potentially out you'd think they'd want to bring someone in with a little more offensive upside to help fill that void. I know Omark hasn't been great in his time with the Oilers but offensively he still has the most potential from the options they have in OKC.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
I'm actually surprised Omark hasn't gotten the callup... with Hall/Eberle both potentially out you'd think they'd want to bring someone in with a little more offensive upside to help fill that void. I know Omark hasn't been great in his time with the Oilers but offensively he still has the most potential from the options they have in OKC.

I am guessing they want Yak to get on track before they bring up another guy with similar issues.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
If Ebs is out....

Perron-RNH-Yak
Smyth-Arco-Hemmer
Pitlick-Gordon-Jones
Gaz-Acton-Brown

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown

That's what I was thinking as well. Oh well, the Oilers brought up size instead of skill. At least that's new.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
By all accounts Pitlicker has had a very good start to the season in OKC.

It will be nice to have his grit in the lineup...its too bad the kid doesn't have a little more offence to his game.

By all that is holy, let this be his new nickname.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
In the perfect world, he shouldn't be playing any higher then the 4th line. At the same time, I don't know that I'd elevate any of Gazdic, Acton or Brown. I could see the coaching staff elevating Acton to the wing and putting Pitlick in the middle.

The call up doesn't really make sense with who's not practicing. Omark must be pulling his hair out.

At any rate, I'm going to be overly positive. If he ends up playing, I think it'll be a limited 10 ES minutes or under debut. He's going to hit everyone. Like, 20 hits dolled out between the opposition. Even the goaltender. Especially the backup goaltender. His hits are going to dislodge pucks and cause turnovers. The coaching staff wont be able to send him down, for fear that he'll hit them in retaliation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad