Recalled/Assigned: Pitlick coming up (03/19: Emerg. Recall)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nice, I'm very pleased to see him get another chance. On the other hand I really feel for Arcobello. Hopefully Tyler picks up where he left off and takes the body hard.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I really do not have a lot to go on but ever since I seen him play so well in camp in his rookie year I've really wanted to see him succeed.

I just feel he is the power forward type the Oiler have been missing for awhile. Injuries a huge concern tho.

Arco... Is an NHL player in my mind. If we don't sign him/use him next year I hope to hell he gets an NHL gig. He deserves it and I think is going to be a solid NHLer for along time.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
So far I think every guy that's been called up recently has made a good argument for being on the team next season. Marancin obviously, Klefbom looks like an NHLer, and Lander has really come along. I'm really hoping Pitlick can stick too, the Oilers are desperate for his kind of physical game.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I like Pitlick, but I look at our bottom six and wonder how much better he really makes us. I guess I'd probably play him over Jones or Gazdic.

Maybe Smyth retires, but I can see him trying for one more year.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I like Pitlick, but I look at our bottom six and wonder how much better he really makes us. I guess I'd probably play him over Jones or Gazdic.

I'm kinda hoping for all 4 of them. Gazdic - Smyth - Pitlick as the 4th line (or a gritty 4C if Smyth retires) and Jones as the 13th forward. Pitlick brings energy and a lot of physical play which is exactly what you want in a 4th line. Plus, he can be that little bit more aggressive knowing he's got a guy, that has his back, who can take on anyone in the league

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced

He's better than Jones, Gazdic, Joensuu, and probably Smyth too.

SterlingArcher

Mar 11, 2013
Apparently they are also starting to put Pitlick at centre again just to add that to his resume. If it works out maybe fourth line guy next year or do something like a bottom six of

Hendricks- Gordon-xxxx
Pitlick- Lander-xxxx

Something like that add in a guy like David moss on third line and a combo of Gazdic and maybe even Smyth for the last one next year?

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Would like Pitlick to get some top 6 minutes

If Eberle is out (is he?) or Yakupov is still out, I have like to roll

Hall-Gagner-Pitlick
Perron-RNH-Lander

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Would like Pitlick to get some top 6 minutes

If Eberle is out (is he?) or Yakupov is still out, I have like to roll

Hall-Gagner-Pitlick
Perron-RNH-Lander

I'd actually like to see how he'd do with Hendricks and Gordon. If he's going to make the team next year, realistically that would be the highest he'd be slotted. He could be a good fit with those two.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Nice, I'm very pleased to see him get another chance. On the other hand I really feel for Arcobello. Hopefully Tyler picks up where he left off and takes the body hard.

Without Arcobello in Oklahoma this weekend the playoffs will go bye-bye.

This might be the case anyway, but now there is at least some hope.

Koto

May 3, 2011
mostly unrelated, but i cant even figure out whos been our 4C recently...

help?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->