Confirmed Trade: [PIT/OTT] Mike Condon for a 5th in 2017

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Well as a Habs fan that's annoying from both sides. We lost him for nothing and now he gets those juicy revenge starts against us. As if we didn't have enough trouble beating Ottawa these days.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I didn't know a guy claimed on the waivers could be traded so quickly.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Is Anderson leaving the team to be with his wife? Curious trade. Before he came back, I thought Condon was perfect for Ottawa, now...I'm a little confused.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Is Anderson leaving the team to be with his wife? Curious trade. Before he came back, I thought Condon was perfect for Ottawa, now...I'm a little confused.

Hammond is injured, and this gives the Sens/Anderson flexibility to allow him to spend time away from the team if needed.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

Probably just as much to allow Ottawa to give Binghamton a non beer league level goalie. They can now send one of Driedger or O'Connor down to start there. Keep Condom/Andy/Driedger up.

They need 3 goalies up in case Andy has to leave on short notice.

Don't think this trade necessarily means he is taking another leave of absence right away. Although, it could.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad