GDT: PIT @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Not saying that's not a penalty, but I've seen more egregious cross-checks not be called.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Just saw the goal against Talbot. That wasn't a weak goal. Anyone who complains clearly hasn't played nets.

Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Just saw the goal against Talbot. That wasn't a weak goal. Anyone who complains clearly hasn't played nets.
Agreed. My reaction was "dang it, why did you have to lift your pads!?" but I know full well it's because it changed direction, and he was trying to adjust his angle on instinct (not a calculated decision). The puck just got there before his pads could get back down. I've been scored on the same way. I imagine all goalies have.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Agreed. My reaction was "dang it, why did you have to lift your pads!?" but I know full well it's because it changed direction, and he was trying to adjust his angle on instinct (not a calculated decision). The puck just got there before his pads could get back down. I've been scored on the same way. I imagine all goalies have.
How about his stick, though? shouldn't that be covering the 5?

Fiala has to pass a bit more and not play so much hero puck.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
How about his stick, though? shouldn't that be covering the 5?

Fiala has to pass a bit more and not play so much hero puck.
You're trained to have it cover your 5-hole, but I don't know anyone who doesn't move it at least a bit when they're getting up and down. It's hard to keep it in place with the rest of your body moving.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I don't hate Walz as much as some, but if I have to hear '200 foot game' one more f***ing time tonight...

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Duhaime is having one hell of a game (last penalty was more on Boldy, but duhaime shouldn't have played that puck)

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Hey, if stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?

58R8jUq.gif

Reactions: MK9 and Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad