Pre-Game Talk: PIT at EDM. No Despres Edition?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I think a Maatta-Nisky pair is ok as a 3rd line pairing, but I do think we have better options. Really, my biggest beef with Maatta-Nisky is that right now it means Orpik ends up playing with Engelland or Bort, which means we now have two lines where each player is similar in nature vs having a balanced pairing.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Gotta be Zatkoff against the Flames, they have looked worse than awful lately, and can't score a goal to save their lives. It's to the point I feel bad for them. I posted some shots of Theo Fleury and Gary Roberts from that Mario alum game on their board to cheer them up, but did not get the response I anticipated :P

On the upside, Hanowski has looked pretty good for the Abbotsford Heaters.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Gotta be Zatkoff against the Flames, they have looked worse than awful lately, and can't score a goal to save their lives.

I don't think we need to shelter Zatkoff that much anymore, he has proven that he can play in the NHL. Also, Edmonton isn't exactly an offensive powerhouse either.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Everyone always expects us to roll over Edmonton in a high-scoring affair, at least for us, and that never happens. The Oilers probably have a good record against us in the past 4-5 years.

I will actually say this is a loss, 4-2 Oilers.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Everyone always expects us to roll over Edmonton in a high-scoring affair, at least for us, and that never happens. The Oilers probably have a good record against us in the past 4-5 years.

I will actually say this is a loss, 4-2 Oilers.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Now, how many of those goals will be on Orpik and how long will it take them to realize that he's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad