Speculation: Pierre LeBrun confirms Habs shopping

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Trade Bourque and Diaz. Used to like Diaz until he started going downhill, he can't generate anything. We need more scoring up front maybe package Bourque with something else?

Wish Souray wasn't injured so we could get him back and pair him with Markov like old times. Souray was such a stinkin Beast man.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Did you see anyone taking Erik Cole? Especially for an expiring contract?

Should've dealt Bourque around the same time when he still had the myth of a productive power forward circling around him like Cole

Another bad contract or maybe a 5th unless MB has pics on someone or packages someone useful and eats salary

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Trade Bourque and Diaz. Used to like Diaz until he started going downhill, he can't generate anything. We need more scoring up front maybe package Bourque with something else?

Wish Souray wasn't injured so we could get him back and pair him with Markov like old times. Souray was such a stinkin Beast man.
Oh you mean when he had a competent partner, he could create something? Hard to create offense when your paired with Murray and Bouillon.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Oh you mean when he had a competent partner, he could create something? Hard to create offense when your paired with Murray and Bouillon.

True, but Bouillon does those little rushes sometimes, which is a good thing cuz he is a Beast and can break players noses.

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
Honestly who would actually want Bourque on their team? He has like 7 points this season and he's useless when not scoring

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I think Koivu would not accept a trade back. He has a NMC. It's not that he would want to snuff Montreal. Just he has a real good chance at the cup probably in a possible retirement year. Koivu knows his time in Montreal was great but he has moved on as well and probably wants to win now.

I don't think he would give up a chance at the cup. Him and Selanne could retire together with a cup win.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
From what I've heard Bergy has been on the phones since season's start trying to make deals. Wanting to and doing are two different things. in the salary cap era not many folks looking for other folks' high-priced junk.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Moen can still play good defense and drop the gloves if needed. Plus, he's been better than Prust this season. He's the least of our concerns.

This

We are asort of privileged of having both Prust and Moen playing on 4th line but i don't think we fully realise it

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
From what I've heard Bergy has been on the phones since season's start trying to make deals. Wanting to and doing are two different things. in the salary cap era not many folks looking for other folks' high-priced junk.

Especially not when you've extended and signed 4/5 of them yourself.

Desharnais, Briere, Bouillon, Murray, Emelin, Parros... and Bourque. :laugh: Bergevin's been working super hard I bet.

What? Next you'll give him credit for not jumping from the rafters, tearing down the 73 Stanley Cup banner and ******** on it on centre ice.

The man should be called Teflon Marc, criticism slides right off him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad