• Marner

• Rantanen

Results are only viewable after voting.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
McDavid
Matthews
Marchand

McDavid is the obvious choice here but I took out Mathews and put in Crosby.

There are probably 5 or 6 guys with legit arguments for the 2 and 3 spots, including Leon Drasaital.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
McDavid, McKinnon, Crosby

Sorry Matthew doesnt deserve to be in the top 3. Doesnt matter how many goals, 0.5A/G is a embarrassing low number to be taken seriously esp when you add it all together and your not even in the top5 for overall scoring. The only trophy he deserves is the Rocket. Marner should get more votest for the Hart then Matthews, hes the driver on the team.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal

Sorry Matthew doesnt deserve to be in the top 3. Doesnt matter how many goals, 0.5A/G is a embarrassing low number to be taken seriously esp when you add it all together and your not even in the top5 for overall scoring. The only trophy he deserves is the Rocket. Marner should get more votest for the Hart then Matthews, hes the driver on the team.
41 assists in a full season is "embarrassing" now apparently..... gimme a break, man. The guy wouldve had 60+ goals.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Not sure why I keep seeing Crosby. He was pretty mediocre 5on5 this year. Feasted on the empty net without Empty net points he isn't even PPG.

13th among C's and 37th among forwards in 5on5 production

Seriously? Damn... how many EN points did he have exactly?

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
McDavid
Matthews
Crosby

Sad part about Matthews insane season is any other year in the past 10, he would be unanimous for the Hart.

Reactions: Mats13

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
This is one of those years where the separation between the eventual winner and the finalists is really far

The finalists might as well be:

McDavid

McDavid

McDavid

Reactions: Fatass

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.

He was in the top 5 for overall scoring, tied with Rantanen and Kane. Mackinnon, who you voted for, is 8th overall for scoring.

How do you justify this?

Edit: and Crosby is 10th, who you also voted for.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Lead his team to the PC.
Thats your logic? a team wins the Presidents Trophy last I checked. He sure as hell didnt do it alone. The Hart is an individual award.

and again, to you having a 60G 40A season isnt all the good. Justify that. Cus you look damn foolish right now.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
He was in the top 5 for overall scoring, tied with Rantanen and Kane. Mackinnon, who you voted for, is 8th overall for scoring.

How do you justify this?

MacKinnon lead his team to a PC, and is the driver of the team, not Rantanen
Marner is the driver of the Leafs, not Matthews.

Hell I think Drai is better then them all except McDavid, yet I dont put him in the top 3. Its not a favorite player trophy. Its most valuable to his team. MacKinnon and Marner are more valuable to their teams then Rantanen Matthews in my opinion, would love for someone to actually prove that wrong.......Ill wait instead of answering questions moving the goal posts every post.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Thats your logic? a team wins the Presidents Trophy last I checked. He sure as hell didnt do it alone. The Hart is an individual award.

and again, to you having a 60G 40A season isnt all the good. Justify that. Cus you look damn foolish right now.

Marner is the driver of the Leafs. No?

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
MacKinnon lead his team to a PC, and is the driver of the team, not Rantanen
Marner is the driver of the Leafs, not Matthews.

Hell I think Drai is better then them all except McDavid, yet I dont put him in the top 3. Its not a favorite player trophy. Its most valuable to his team. MacKinnon and Marner are more valuable to their teams then Rantanen Matthews in my opinion, would love for someone to actually prove that wrong.......Ill wait instead of answering questions moving the goal posts every post.
So you want somebody to use facts to change your opinion, of which you have not provided any facts to prove.

Why does your opinion get presented as fact but mine is something that needs to be proven to you?

Reactions: slobbergob

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
So you want somebody to use facts to change your opinion, of which you have not provided any facts to prove.

Why does your opinion get presented as fact but mine is something that needs to be proven to you?

So you think Matthews is more valuable to his team the Marner? I dont, its close, really close and for that, I think it takes away from a top3 hart voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Marner is the driver of the Leafs. No?
thats your opinion. It sure as hell isnt the consensus.... Theyre both elite players much like EDM and COL's duos. All I Know is Matthews just had the best goalscoring season since Ovi's 65, and was still on pace to have 104 pts!

I mean your 0.5A/game statement just made you lose all credibility alone. If you just value playmakers more than goalscorers, fine, but the guy was on pace for 65 goals and finish 5th in scoring. Apparently thats not Hart worthy.... right.

You could argue Rantanen was more valuable than MacK too for that matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad