• Hedman

• Kaprizov

• other (who?)

• Marner

• Rantanen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
So would also agree that Draisatl is overrated? After all McDavid drives his team and line right?

Also Marner doesn’t drive the Leafs. Such a stupid take. Both are strong players. But saying Marner is better or drives more play is like saying Draisatl is better than McDavid. That’s how dumb you sound.
Only in Canada are good players not allowed to play together.

Marner and Matthews compliment eachother and take turns, similar to Draisaitl and McDavid.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Only in Canada are good players not allowed to play together.

Marner and Matthews compliment eachother and take turns, similar to Draisaitl and McDavid.
McDavid should have to play 1v5 to show how great he is. It even 1 of his assists go to another player they don’t count. GAAAAWSH

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Marchand scored more goals, more points, and is far superior defensively than Crosby, and Marchand kills penalties whereas Crosby does not.

So I guess what I am saying is I have no idea how anyone could argue Crosby was the better player this year.
Isolated, perhaps not. It's McDavid 100% anyways, so who cares about the runner up losers?

Sid seems to be doing a good job at getting his team to the top of their division, despite Evgeni Malkin pulling a Grant Hill once again this (and recent) season(s).
Conversely, Marchand still seems to have Bergeron as his elite scoring partner, props to them on 3rd place.
Additional props on your nice pivot from Ovi's down season to Marchand now.:clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad