Phoenix XCV: We Trust Gary Bettman

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Assuming the fans can get to the arena. You know, without fire departments, police, or road repairs....The Coyotes might be the only thing left in Glendale when all is said and done.
Once the Tohonos open up and offer a free park and ride to jobing.com it should really cut into the parking projections.:sarcasm:

SchultzSquared*

That's great. Now they don't have any excuse to not fill the building. If that building isn't full, I sure hope Coyotes fans or the players are out there, volunteering as firefighters, police, etc.. :laugh:

Make sure you take a picture, just like that woman who presented Biznasty.

That is the one positive I guess you could say of all this... Yotes fans swore it was unstable ownership... okay you just got 15 years guaranteed on YOUR dime... that building better be near capacity every night... if it is not... everyone who ever was "silly" enough to tell you 10,000 does not a pro market make will have been proven correct... and you get to lie in that bed... love it, come to think of it... Glendale Yotes fans just put their money where their mouth is... now if only it hadn't already been spent...

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Now that it's 2:11 AM in my time zone, I should probably eat some dinner or something.

seasontixholder*

That is the one positive I guess you could say of all this... Yotes fans swore it was unstable ownership... okay you just got 15 years guaranteed on YOUR dime... that building better be near capacity every night... if it is not... everyone who ever was "silly" enough to tell you 10,000 does not a pro market make will have been proven correct... and you get to lie in that bed... love it, come to think of it... Glendale Yotes fans just put their money where their mouth is... now if only it hadn't already been spent...

But as I posted before, when 7000 fans show up, they'll say its a weekday game or the arena is too far.

AndyCapp

Aug 22, 2011
Anybody willing to tweak the Ice Edge Clowns jpeg to fit the heads of Glendale council?

(makes calliope noises).

Wingsfan2965*

Dec 30, 2011
Won't the revenue from the 2015 Super Bowl likely more than make up for any losses incurred by the Coyotes? Or is that not as much as one would expect?

According to one resident, the success of the Cardinals depends on the Coyotes staying in Glendale.

All these years NHL teams have been holding up the NFL, and not even a, "Thank You" from Roger Goodell... :laugh:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That's the whole point of rooting for the deal to be rejected. The irresponsibility and complete skewing of priorities that's been demonstrated on the part of Glendale's council is honestly stupefying. :shakehead

Haha. No it's not. The reason 98% of the posters in this thread wanted the deal to fail is because they want the hockey team in a colder climate. It's still about sports and has nothing to do with corporate welfare or the financial well being of Glendale.

CorbeauNoir

Apr 13, 2010
Congratulations Coyotes and Coyotes fans. It makes me happy that your team remains in the desert. Stay classless, haters.

If their want to summon fire or police services and they have none to provide because subsidizing milionaires for sports teams is more important than basic municipal services, may they come crying to someone other than me.

I genuinely feel sorry for you that you consider this a victory in anything but the most superficial of interpretations. Those people are completely ****ed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad