Phoenix XCV: We Trust Gary Bettman

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCapp

Aug 22, 2011
To be honest, I've seen more municipal leadership in a Saskatchewan RM.

Glendale is synonymous with hubris.

Enjoy your lack of civic services, Walmart Diplomats.

CorbeauNoir

Apr 13, 2010
That's true, there is more to life than a hockey team. But I don't think it's for people who live miles away in different states/countries to decide if the city is on the verge of bankruptcy and unable to financially support the team or not. I can understand if you feel the team should move so it improves the lives of the people in that area assuming that the team won't ever become successful, but to come in here and outright root and cheer for the deal to be rejected is a little much.

That's the whole point of rooting for the deal to be rejected. The irresponsibility and complete skewing of priorities that's been demonstrated on the part of Glendale's council is honestly stupefying. :shakehead

Habs05

Mar 5, 2011
Brossard, Qc
With the money Glendale has spent, they could have owned the team and covered losses for 4-5 Years and now Glendale will bankrupt it self. Oh well, as long as Quebec City gets a team. **** Glendale and its fans, if we Canadians stopped supporting the NHL then we"d see more teams in Canada. This league is not getting a penny out me.

I fear Qc city won't get a team. Because of what happened tonight the 2 expansions will go to Seattle and another city in Ontario.

Tramontane Sirocco

Jul 2, 2013
well... I have a jersey to buy... I liked the red ones the best, well whatever the store has, as long as its small enough for me
all this talk about Phoenix makes me feel I should finish my nhl 97 season with them (go sega genesis, I hope you never break)

member 151739

Congratulations Coyotes and Coyotes fans. It makes me happy that your team remains in the desert. MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

guyincognito

Mar 21, 2007
Because it's dragging down the league. Being from Winnipeg, I'm the last person even wanting to see a team relocate. But it is necessary in this specific scenario. The league revenue could be a big chunk more if not having to have dealt with this fiasco for the last 5 years.

What, 1%? Maybe pushing 1.5% if we get them somewhere where they revenue out $100M a year? It's not a big chunk of anything, if it was, it wouldn't continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad