Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
flatline.jpg

Call it... 9:58 AM, EDT

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Hard to believe it lasted as many editions as it did, but it's time for the Phoenix megathread to ride off into the sunset. Wide-angle Panaflex lens and ten gallon hat optional.

Some guidelines to keep in mind as we move forward:

1) We are reverting back to the standard Business of Hockey forum practices on creating new threads on Phoenix-related topics. One of those practices is that we generally require a media article link to start up a new thread topic.

2) When we first started the megathreads, the BoH moderation team decided to allow lower posting standards in them. If there are any new future Phoenix threads going forward they will be moderated under the same stricter standards applied to the other non-megathreads in the BoH forum.

3) Any new topics should be relevant to the Business of Hockey. For example; the current Glendale audit, while interesting, hasn't surfaced any details that directly involve the hockey team and thus would be considered off topic for the BoH forum.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
And that my friends is all she wrote, for now. Thank you one & all, for the tears & laughter, friendships made, seasons, years passed together. As mentioned above, much can change in 5yrs. For the sake of the City of Glendale & the fans throughout Phoenix & the Southwest I'm hoping for the best, I think we all are. Its now up to IceArizona.

Note; new threads will be started as, when & if news of import appears, stories develop... this isnt "goodbye", merely the dawning of a new day & age. Put away any sadness, sense of loss. Were all still here on this wonderful community called hfBoards, merely time to re-focus, close the cover on the Phoenix Megathread, be greatful, thankful that we all got as much as we did from it, from each other.

Peace.;)

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
This is the way the world thread ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad