Phoenix LII: Goodnight, Sweet Lieberman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Okay this one is the craziest yet. They have NOT found the right combo of meds for this one yet. Yeesh. She is what I feared I'd see staring back at me in the mirror when I played the "Bloody Mary" game as a child.
HAHAHA!!! I actually laughed at this.

Another fatty for the deal, guy loves taxes! :)

This guy thinks Glendale is in the national spotlight because the Coyotes won their division.....

RandR

May 15, 2011
There was applause for something this guy said.

That's worth an extra vote, aint it?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I don't know why, but I'm feeling kind of weepy this afternoon.... I just don't know what it is. It seems to happen every few weeks or so. I'm just so happy, but I feel like I could cry.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Okay, if you can show up to a city council meeting at two o'clock on a Friday and start crying, your vote doesn't count. And yes, I understand that he's on my side.

Dark4ng3l

Dec 7, 2006
I see a pattern here the ones against have some kind of factual arguments and the ones for the deal are kind of just rambling about how they love the team pretty much.

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
It looks like we're about to knock of this thread in less than 48 hrs - something that hasn't been done since Phoenix XXV, and only done 3 times in all these threads (bankruptcy & post).

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think I might dump Carrie-Ann for this guy Mr. Myers from the Yucca district that just spoke. And I'm normally straight. :naughty:

Now you're talking. He seems like a really sensitive guy. He'd be a good guy if you need someone's shoulder to cry on at any time.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Looks like they are trying to figure out how many votes they are actually voting on....

Mr Tindall looks like a tool.

*EDIT* Mayor looks really flustered now, this is getting good. Phil's turn to speak!!!

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
School Board Rep from Cactus District totally against- now we're into a legal discussion over some other second issue that's before these guys. Looks like the vote's coming up.

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
Now you're talking. He seems like a really sensitive guy. He'd be a good guy if you need someone's shoulder to cry on at any time.

LOL - we might wind up sitting on bleachers watching our grandkids playing rec hockey... shoot I think my allergies are starting to kick up my eyes are getting watery... (I don't ever cry but I do have allergies at sad times)

(hope I got in before the game day thread break)

Dark4ng3l

Dec 7, 2006
Looking at this whole meeting all I can say is that these officials strike me as either incompetent or extremely disorganized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad