Phoenix LII: Goodnight, Sweet Lieberman

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I'm willing to bet that Scruggs isn't even considering that a two week delay could cause the nhl to pack up and leave for QC. It would not surprise me. She seems like a nice lady and I'd love to have her as a grandma, HOWEVER she's got the memory of a goldfish and is in way, way, waaaaaaay over her head.

These monkeys are going to table it for two weeks, the NHL is going to skip town, and Scruggs and co. will just sit there and say "Whuh Happen!?!?!?"

If that were to happen Glendale will save a lot of money and heartache.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
This is like a Seinfeld episode. Nothing actually happens, but there are many laughs along the way.

Lease passes vote, as expected, but it looks like it will be GWI vs. COG next week.

Meanwhile, Jamison still tries to put together his investment group and close a sale with the NHL. Plus c'est la meme chose....

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
This is like a Seinfeld episode. Nothing actually happens, but there are many laughs along the way.

Lease passes vote, as expected, but it looks like it will be GWI vs. COG next week.

Meanwhile, Jamison still tries to put together his investment group and close a sale with the NHL. Plus c'est la meme chose....

And what about PKP? Would someone pleaseeeeeeeee think about PKP?

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007

Sounds like an exciting showdown.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad