Phoenix LII: Goodnight, Sweet Lieberman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
2 WEEKS!

That's so fitting.

Wouldn't waiting 2 weeks make this go past the NHL's deadline?

BwbyO.jpg

Dark4ng3l

Dec 7, 2006
It's because probably a majority of them don't share your views. :nod:

Scruggs is visibly shaken for sure though.

They don't even know how many votes they need to do and if people should be allowed to speak twice or not. I mean this is BASIC stuff there should never be any questions about these kind of things.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
It's only 2 weeks. This has been going on way longer than that so 2 weeks is really nothing.
2 Weeks is a huge deadline in the NHL considering the entry draft is 2 weeks away.

What happens if the Coyotes saga doesn't get resolved in two weeks? Do they still draft or do they forfeit their picks?

RandR

May 15, 2011
Worth noting that the people who made the motion and seconded it are both against the deal.

So do they vote on whether to vote today or not? If so, then that vote will likely be the same as the vote itself.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
It looks like we're about to knock of this thread in less than 48 hrs - something that hasn't been done since Phoenix XXV, and only done 3 times in all these threads (bankruptcy & post).
Holy jumpin, at this pace we'll see Phoenix LX in about 2 weeks!
:hyper:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Tindall says the the documents outlining trivial things such as the arena management budget and performance standards are "immaterial". I wonder if a judge would agree.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm willing to bet that Scruggs isn't even considering that a two week delay could cause the nhl to pack up and leave for QC. It would not surprise me. She seems like a nice lady and I'd love to have her as a grandma, HOWEVER she's got the memory of a goldfish and is in way, way, waaaaaaay over her head.

These monkeys are going to table it for two weeks, the NHL is going to skip town, and Scruggs and co. will just sit there and say "Whuh Happen!?!?!?"

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
2 Weeks is a huge deadline in the NHL considering the entry draft is 2 weeks away.

What happens if the Coyotes saga doesn't get resolved in two weeks? Do they still draft or do they forfeit their picks?
They will still draft, that shouldn't be a stumbling block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad