Phoenix Coyotes Lounge V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Starting anew without a poll. I will start the randomness off:

Zeitgeist: The Undertaker Wins Ownership of Phoenix Coyotes at Wrestlemania

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) _ World Wrestling Entertainment superstar The Undertaker won ownership of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes on Sunday by defeating CM Punk via pinfall at Wrestlemania 29 in New Jersey's MetLife Stadium.

Undertaker, a four-time WWE Champion, will take over stewardship of the Coyotes starting Monday, finally ending the franchise's years of instability. The victory was his 21st consecutive win at Wrestlemania, and marked the first time an NHL team changed hands as a result of a televised wrestling match.

http://www.lighthousehockey.com/201...aker-wins-phoenix-coyotes-wrestlemania-parody

MP

Feb 8, 2008
His first act as owner would be getting Doan to turn heel. During a shocking episode of NBC Sports' The NHL on NBC, Doan comes tearing down the zamboni tunnel during the umpteenth Pens/Flyers broadcast: before the arena's hapless security guards are able to respond, he uses a metal chair on Jarome Iginla at center ice and performs a Stone Cold Stunner on Ilya Bryzgalov. While the players on the ice watch in horror (and for some reason do absolutely nothing else), Doan grabs the microphone from Pierre McGuire and cuts a promo for the upcoming Coyotes/Blue Jackets "match" at Jobing.com, which has meanwhile been retrofitted with a steel cage and a curious profusion of unused folding tables.

Idiotic? Perhaps. An affront to everything hockey stands for? No doubt. But we have to be willing to take risks at this point.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
So today that was my first Arizona dust storm ... what's the play with my black car? The front and passenger side are currently black. The back and drivers side are 2/3 brown. Do I go to a car wash tonight, or do I just throw buckets of tap water on it until June?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
So today that was my first Arizona dust storm ... what's the play with my black car? The front and passenger side are currently black. The back and drivers side are 2/3 brown. Do I go to a car wash tonight, or do I just throw buckets of tap water on it until June?
If you have a nice car, get it washed.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
It was really bad in flagstaff. I thought my chicken coop and rabbit hutch were going to fly away last night!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I don't miss the haboobs

Edit: Now I get snow storms instead though :(

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Will do. Want sheep pics too?
That'd be nifty. I knew a guy at NAU who raised goats for cashmere; I don't remember how much money he said he made, but I do remember he was pleased with it. How many sheep do you have? Are you going to shear them yourself? Where and when do they graze?

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
That'd be nifty. I knew a guy at NAU who raised goats for cashmere; I don't remember how much money he said he made, but I do remember he was pleased with it. How many sheep do you have? Are you going to shear them yourself? Where and when do they graze?

We have 2 right now (1 might be pregnant). We want a total of 4. Ina few weeks, we are going to have somebody come do it for us. We have 5 acres we just bought in northern flag. Going to try to live off the land and eat what we make. A jersey cow is next on the list!

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
I drive past sheep every day on my way to work and always say BAAAA at them out the window.

One of the places that has sheep has the big fluffy sheepdogs. And they have a couple of "dogloo" type shelters, on which is painted in neon orange "DOGS ONLY" - because I'm thinking maybe these sheep are special and can read?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
We have 2 right now (1 might be pregnant). We want a total of 4. Ina few weeks, we are going to have somebody come do it for us. We have 5 acres we just bought in northern flag. Going to try to live off the land and eat what we make. A jersey cow is next on the list!
I can't tell if you're awesome or crazy but I'm leaning towards the former. :thumbu:

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Come visit our farm anytime! :) those wearing Yotes apparel get in WHEN SHTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad