Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-6-6_12-12-18.png

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Exactly the type of middle-C every team wants. But he doesnt need our two best wingers to execute his defensive prowesses. They should give Tatar and Gally to Domi or Suzuki

Honestly a large part of me expects Price to play with an .886 SV% through the round, which will be followed up by a lot of people here writing that Price is held back by poor defense.

Reactions: Toene

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
Exactly the type of middle-C every team wants. But he doesnt need our two best wingers to execute his defensive prowesses. They should give Tatar and Gally to Domi or Suzuki
This has been also my take on all of this. Not ONCE did CJ try Domi with Gally and Tatar, even after suffering 2 x 8 games losing streaks, for fuxx sake, what does it take ? A new coach and GM, that is. One that does believe in making changes to the lineup after a few losses, ain't friggin rocket science.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Impossible that's the perfect threesome.

:sarcasm:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Danault is a good playmaker lol, his shot and goalscoring is just terrible though. Just because he doesnt make Markovian passes every game doesnt mean he cant playmake.

Reactions: donghabs98

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Nope...if he shuts down 87 we should win...most on here want the TEAM to do well. It would take a huge team effort for the Habs to win. Phil shutting 87 down would be a huge step in that direction.

Then , posters would just blame Danault for the 16th OA pick or worse.

They already don't need an excuse to belittle Danault wrongly. He's not a true #1C but, since neither tatar nor gallagher are elite first line wingers, they'd make a great shutdown, two-way 2nd line if we had a legitimate 1st line. This insistance that Danault an't be an excellent 2nd line C is ridiculous. Montreal just needs actual talent depth to slot the entire Danault line as a 2nd line and use the remaining cast of our pretty good forwards as an exploitation offensive third line that plays against weaker opposition so, when they get burnt defensively (I mean you guys, Domi and Drouin), it doesn't hurt the team as much.

Real first line (Maybe including Suzuki and Caufield down the line, plus a new LW)
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Domi - Kotkaniemi - Drouin
Lehkonen - Evans/Poehling - Byron

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Then , posters would just blame Danault for the 16th OA pick or worse.

They already don't need an excuse to belittle Danault wrongly. He's not a true #1C but, since neither tatar nor gallagher are elite first line wingers, they'd make a great shutdown, two-way 2nd line if we had a legitimate 1st line. This insistance that Danault an't be an excellent 2nd line C is ridiculous. Montreal just needs actual talent depth to slot the entire Danault line as a 2nd line and use the remaining cast of our pretty good forwards as an exploitation offensive third line that plays against weaker opposition so, when they get burnt defensively (I mean you guys, Domi and Drouin), it doesn't hurt the team as much.

Real first line (Maybe including Suzuki and Caufield down the line, plus a new LW)
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Domi - Kotkaniemi - Drouin
Lehkonen - Evans/Poehling - Byron
Phil would not get blamed for messing the draft pick up, why would you think that? The clown Bergevin is responsible for the gong show of the past five years, and if we don't fire him soon, it will be 2 more....

Most see PD as a #2-3 centre, I would prefer him as a #3
Good player, two way guy, limited offense.

All conspiracy theories aside, we all know who will get blamed for everything, and it's not Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad