Player Discussion Phillip Danault - Damn-oh ! Edition

During this 2018/2019 season where should be playing Phillip Danault?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
I was an Eller fan and thought he should've got a chance in the top 6 but I highly highly doubt he would've made good like Danault has. Danault's game is more simple but more effective.

Like I said in another thread, Danault playing in the top 6 has kind of jaded fans' perspectives of him. Had he been a 3rd liner this whole time I guarantee no one would question whether he's better than Eller.

The eye test and numbers both show Danault is much better offensively than Eller ever was. He makes much better decisions with the puck, very solid playmaker. Eller can score goals when he uses his size to drive the net but always seemed to have trouble doing that consistently, Eller is also a terrible passer.

Reactions: a55p2

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He stated in the past decade. Kovy and Kost weren't with us in the last decade.
Pleks had a better supporting cast over a good portion of his career.
We can play the game of the last 10 years, however my point still stands...I think Danaukt is the MVP of this team so far this year.

Reactions: Hot Dog Water Shaw

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Highest production on the team since mid-November (not updated with today's game so he is two points ahead now)
zuzIazx.png

Reactions: Vachon23

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Since December 13th Danault has the 37th most points in the league with 21 in 23 games, this despite no PP time (7th most ES points in the league during that span).

Add to that he's been excellent defensively and in the faceoff dot, he continues to be one of our more underrated players and has been a major reason for our success so far this year.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Since December 13th Danault has the 37th most points in the league with 21 in 23 games, this despite no PP time (7th most ES points in the league during that span).

Add to that he's been excellent defensively and in the faceoff dot, he continues to be one of our more underrated players and has been a major reason for our success so far this year.

But he's so boring!...

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Won’t be surprised to see him get some Selke votes. 40 points, 53% on faceoffs and +22 he’s got a stat line which would help get votes.

Reactions: Marca61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad