Proposal: Philadelphia-Toronto

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Hey all,

Just wanting to ask fans what they thought it would take to get Provorov to Toronto?

The two main pieces IMO could be Provorov and Nylander. I’m curious if the two fan bases could come to an amicable trade scenario (for fun).

My initial offer/idea would look like this...a blockbuster!

To Philadelphia
Nylander
Van Riemsdyk (With extension)
Gardiner
2nd in 2018 (SJ or Tor,Toronto’s choice)

To Toronto
Simmonds (1yr remaining on contract)
Konecny
Provorov
Sanheim/Morin/Hagg

Please feel free to post your own ideas
Cheers
Feel free to never again post such a one sided deal that favors the Leafs so much that even other Leaf fans claim it's terrible for the Flyers.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
I just don't want to see Nylander or Marner get traded. Not this early at least, as there's too much upside.

I doubt a deal could be made without them, but if that's the case then oh well. I wasn't exactly saying what I proposed would be enough - just no Nylander.

I would imagine the Flyers would feel exactly the same way about Provorov. And a top notch young defenders are even harder to find.

Dod93Cityt

Do You Believe In Ghosts?
Aug 29, 2012
Canada
Whaaaat the f*** am I looking at? I legit laughed when I saw Simmonds, Konecny, and Sanheim/Hagg tossed in on top of our single most valuable player :laugh:

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I would do 10. Hell, I'll throw in the 2nds as well.
ovb I'm only slightly joking with 107...but 10 firsts and 2nds would be absurdly hilarious.

Provo is untouchable...but that would be too good not to take...

I think you can actually only trade like 2 years ahead or something though..

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Bahahaha. What is this?

COME on.

More bad decent prospects coming our way please and we'd consider it, without those bad-decent prospects it is a flat no.

*shakes head*

Horrible Terrible Attempt. Don't suffer from HTA. See your Dr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad