Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia -Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Orr is nursing something. If he can't go, I'd assume Bodie would be in even if he's only a middle weight.

Weve been getting pushed around since the olympic break, Bodie is nowhere to be seen when the rough stuff goes down. Call up Devane/Mclaren/Staubitz or whoever

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Bunch of Philly fans want Schenn to kill Kessel :laugh:. Schenn will never be up against Kessel because hes not good enough.

TML FTW*

Bunch of Philly fans want Schenn to kill Kessel :laugh:. Schenn will never be up against Kessel because hes not good enough.

Phil will be ready

kessel_test.gif

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Weve been getting pushed around since the olympic break, Bodie is nowhere to be seen when the rough stuff goes down. Call up Devane/Mclaren/Staubitz or whoever

No. Stop. 3 mins of those guys doing whatever does not do ANYTHING for this team. If anything it hinders us as we can't ice 4 competent lines then.

ALEXJD93

LOL
Dec 12, 2013
No. Stop. 3 mins of those guys doing whatever does not do ANYTHING for this team. If anything it hinders us as we can't ice 4 competent lines then.

Agreed, "pushed around" is quite the overstatement, only example I can possibly think of is Reimer getting run into a few times, Orr isn't going to stop that..

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010

Yes because the current 4th line is soooo effective. Last thing I remember them doing is letting kessel get smashed ans got scored on. Amazing logic bravo

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Agreed, "pushed around" is quite the overstatement, only example I can possibly think of is Reimer getting run into a few times, Orr isn't going to stop that..

Last i remember, Reimer didnt get run when Orr in the line up. No Orr, and he gets run like no tomorrow.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Won't be easy, but have to find ways to beat teams that are playing well. Schedule isn't going to get easy here.

Hopefully Kadri and the second line step up, Kessel has an awesome game, and Bernier holds the line.

ALEXJD93

LOL
Dec 12, 2013
Last i remember, Reimer didnt get run when Orr in the line up. No Orr, and he gets run like no tomorrow.

Haha yeah, I bet Zetterberg and Datsyuk are ******** their pants everytime their on the ice cause they don't dress any enforcers :laugh:

The coach of Team Canada doesn't dress enforcers! What an idiot! Bunch of soft euro's eh!?

Last edited:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
To all: The GDT is not reserved by anyone therefore feel free to start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad