Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia -Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
This game is going to be great, I actually don't no who the better team is. Similar top 3 players (Kessel, Kadri, JVR) VS (Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds) Both aren't great on D... I see a lot of similarities, not sure who is better... But we need the ****ing points

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
My buddies leaving back to Australia Sunday forever :(

Turned into a big Leafs fan and never been to a game. So I got a couple tickets so his last night can be a Hockey Night in Canada :p

Stoked

Ace88*

what would you do if nonis bought out or traded clarkson and signed kulemin to an identical contract

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
The Kadri line got the monkey off their back tonight, and Bolland could return? I'm expecting a real glimpse of playoff hockey in this game. I think we come out hard I'm expecting a nail biter.

TheThrill81*

The Kadri line got the monkey off their back tonight, and Bolland could return? I'm expecting a real glimpse of playoff hockey in this game. I think we come out hard I'm expecting a nail biter.

You should cut your nails then. :sarcasm:

I say JVR makes Philly regret trading him even more on Saturday.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
My buddies leaving back to Australia Sunday forever :(

Turned into a big Leafs fan and never been to a game. So I got a couple tickets so his last night can be a Hockey Night in Canada :p

Stoked

That's cool I hope you have fun. The restaurant on behind the reds serves beer until 11pm. You can even get beer when they stop serving at the 3rd. It's my go to spot lol.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Obviously JVR is going to have a big game. He and the #1 line usually have good games regardless so this was a safe statement.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Considering the Leafs are soft as **** this season I'm not too confident. Philly likes to play very physical and we just aren't the same intimidating team as last year. Shame

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
sorry I got rid of this one, should be a really exciting game.

budscweizer16

Jun 14, 2004
Prospect Park(outsid
Setting sail(driving) for Toronto tonight around 11pm from the Philly area. WE COME IN PEACE! haha. Coming down for a buddys bachelor party, he wanted to do hall of fame and maybe get tiks to the game on saturday, as well as the obvious, getting whacked out of our skulls! I agree with some of the comments that we are similar teams and I would really like to go to the game if im gonna be there anyway.
what is the best outlet for tiks?
back in Philly, we use craigslist, stubhub, ebay. anything similar for leafs tiks?
looking to spend about $75 a tik if possible. Also looknig for ideas on bars, things we can do?? we are staying near the Air Canada Center. So anything within a few miles would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad