OT: Philadelphia Phillies: We Still Have A Guy Named MacPhail In The Front Office...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Should the Rays lose, taking Snell out after 73 pitches for Nick Anderson will go down as one of the worst manager decisions in World Series history.

It will, but if Cash left him in for the third time through the lineup and they got to him, it would have been as bad. But I didn't like the decision, either.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes. Boo this asshole.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
All things considered... this celebration probably shouldn’t be happening with Turner’s test.

Add this one to the list of MLB conspiracies. They didn’t pull him until the Dodgers took the lead and the Rays took the fall so that game seven wasn’t held up due to these positive tests.

Right up there with the league waiting for the Rays to tie the Phillies 12 years ago tonight.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Iam new to Baseball but sometimes it seems like Baseball players are utterly stupid. All these covid scandals. How can you represent your Sport that bad? Hockey has done it perfect. Soccer in Germany has done it perfectly. Its possible.... stop doing childish stuff. Athletes and Baseball People are role models for normal people. I would fine them very high, so they will never ever do shit like this again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad