OT: Philadelphia Phillies Regular Season: "I Hit Dingers -Alfred Delia." -Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
Got tickets for this Sunday’s game and realized the broad street run is the same morning.

Anyone have a guess how bad the traffic around the sports complex and parking situation will be?

Broad St. should be done by then. Race starts at 8am and most people are done by 10. It'll probably be more crowded than usual (Especially since its Cinco de Mayo), but I wouldn't be overly concerned about traffic.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Herrera is said to be back on Sunday, Kingery might not be too far behind as he just started running. Roberston had a set back so not sure when he will be back. Nothing on Quinn but I'm guessing he'll be out a while since it's Quinn.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
At his best he's an athletic regular OFer who can play all 3 OF positions, provide pop, and hit 25% above the league average. He wasn't going to get the PT here to be that guy. Wouldn't be shocked if he goes to a non-contender and turns out to be a valuable player. Dave Cameron is with SD now, he loved Altherr lol. Wonder if they would look to add him. Cleveland desperately needs OF help too.

Reactions: wankstifier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad