OT: Philadelphia Phillies Regular Season: "I Hit Dingers -Alfred Delia." -Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
Checked in on the Caps board to see what they thought about tonight's game. Beside from a poster confusing Benedict Arnold for George Washington, there's not much going on in their Nats post.

No wonder Bryce wanted out.

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
NBC sports needs all new staff..studio...field guys..just new everyone...Corey Seidman bugs me

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yikes. That's horrible. $100 million as a 21 year old and all, I wonder if the situation in Venezuela had anything to do with it?

I could see accepting a no strings attached 8 year deal, but with the 2 club options, it's hard not to see this becoming a colossal steal for Atlanta.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Yikes. That's horrible. $100 million as a 21 year old and all, I wonder if the situation in Venezuela had anything to do with it?

I could see accepting a no strings attached 8 year deal, but with the 2 club options, it's hard not to see this becoming a colossal steal for Atlanta.

jesus, that is a f***ing steal

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
man..how great would it be to be an advanced scout...get to go around and watch ball games for a living

Reactions: klutch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad