OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pitchers And Catchers Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
At least our .333% might get us the first overall pick.
Hopefully if that happened then spring sports is different and a vaccine is successful enough to alter things drastically or it's a #1 pick of a guy who hasn't played many games in almost 2 years.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I think thats it for the Phillies and Marlins. I think the league will announce that it will continue without those 2 teams. Their opponents will play each other the rest of the way.

League should come down hard on the marlins.

Reactions: renberg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It’s bullshit if they went that direction because not a single Phillies player has tested positive up to this point and they’re going to be the ones that suffer. I don’t see it as being an actual possibility though. They’ll figure something out.

Also, I read that pay is based off of how many games the players play but MLB has said that the Phillies, Orioles, and Yankees will be paid for these missed games. Who is covering that? The league? Because it’s kind of bush league for the Phillies to have to pay their players out of pocket with no revenue whatsoever. I’m sure if they don’t play another game that the networks will be keeping their money.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I still question if it’s possible that this whole thing was actually started by the Phillies employee that was working the visitors clubhouse and not the other way around.

Doesn’t seem like that thought it crossing anyone’s minds. Although, I haven’t checked lately to see if the Atlanta strip club theory has any type of verification since it came out.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
This hard stop on cheating has been disastrous for my fantasy team. Yelich and Bregman have been zeros.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018

Saw Joe West trending on twitter. I figured he was making another great case for electronic strike zones.

I won't applaud this scumbag's injury (because that would be against the rules!!!) but you'll note he's not wearing a mask despite squatting a few feet from every single player to play the game. Robot umps can't be vectors.

Here he is yesterday covering his double chin but conveniently leaving his mouth and nose open.

EeIWfRWWoAAgULQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino