OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pitchers And Catchers Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Thought this was a line drive over the second baseman’s head.

It doesn't sound like he "drill[ed] it to center field."

For a moment I thought he heard the fake fan noise and was going to cup his hand to his ear rounding third. :laugh: My kingdom for the first player to do that and really whoop it up, raise the roof.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I know he did, but the joke is still funny

Also, f*** the Astros

Great post and the Dodgers won.

I was thinking what MLB should have done was have a "Banner Lowering" ceremony last night. Have both teams stand on the lines and watch as the banner was taken down. Maybe do it all over again today with a "Ring Give Back" ceremony. That would be top notch.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Great post and the Dodgers won.

I was thinking what MLB should have done was have a "Banner Lowering" ceremony last night. Have both teams stand on the lines and watch as the banner was taken down. Maybe do it all over again today with a "Ring Give Back" ceremony. That would be top notch.
I'd tune in to that

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Lolllll and the players involved with the entire cheating scandal weren’t punished even in the slightest little bit still.

Read the damn room, MLB.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Kelly is now my favorite player, dude is a flat-out hero. I know it's equivalent to 60 games, but considering he's gonna have rest cycles thrown in it's not like he'd have even played in several of the suspended games.

The Marlins should be folded and all the stupid fish in that stupid aquarium should be flushed down the nearest stupid toilet.

Edit: equivalent to 22 games, please dont make me number this early in the day

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The whole thing is similar to what happens in hockey. The league didn’t punish the players on the Astros properly, see whatsoever, so the players feel like they need to take it into their hands.

Give out a proper punishment to the players and maybe this doesn’t happen. It still probably does because they cheated during the World Series but at least the optics aren’t as terrible with suspending a player for throwing behind people but not suspending a single Astro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad