7. Mickey Moniak, OF
8. Johan Rojas, OF
9. Damon Jones, LHP
10. Rafael Marchan, C

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
So all the stats of Astros, Red Sox players were inflated by cheating. So all their records and new contracts are inflated by cheating. Opponents stats are lowered by cheating.

And the only punished humans are the Manager and the GM?

In my eyes Coles contract need to be taken back. Let him play another year with his old contract and he can show how good he is, without cheating.

I hate all this shit. Human beings are really really bad in alot of ways.

Iam only 38 years old. But i have seen so much bad things and heard so many bad things that i don´t believe in any good i see.

Don´t know what can come in the next 30 years! Good for me i can drink more!

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
So all the stats of Astros, Red Sox players were inflated by cheating. So all their records and new contracts are inflated by cheating. Opponents stats are lowered by cheating.

And the only punished humans are the Manager and the GM?

In my eyes Coles contract need to be taken back. Let him play another year with his old contract and he can show how good he is, without cheating.

I hate all this ****. Human beings are really really bad in alot of ways.

Iam only 38 years old. But i have seen so much bad things and heard so many bad things that i don´t believe in any good i see.

Don´t know what can come in the next 30 years! Good for me i can drink more!
don't worry, in thirty years everyone will take anti depressants, be gender neutral, have no physical contact and procreate using test tubes. then exclaim, things are so much better now.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Baseball America’s Phillies Top 10:

1. Spencer Howard, RHP
2. Alec Bohm, 3B
3. Bryson Stott, SS
4. Francisco Morales, RHP
5. Adonis Medina, RHP
6. Rafael Marchan, C
7. Luis Garcia, SS
8. Enyel De Los Santos, RHP
9. Mickey Moniak, OF
10. Nick Maton, SS

Baseball Prospectus’ Phillies Top 10

1. Spencer Howard, RHP
2. Alec Bohm, 3B
3. Francisco Morales, RHP
4. Bryson Stott, SS
5. Adonis Medina, RHP
6. Luis Garcia, SS
7. Mickey Moniak, OF
8. Johan Rojas, OF
9. Damon Jones, LHP
10. Rafael Marchan, C
Surprised kendall simmons isnt top 10

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
12 hrs as 19 year old 2b. There is no one in our system im more interested in.

I don't pay too much attention to the prospects until they at least are at Lakewood. I'll watch a few Crosscutters games on milb.tv but until they are in full season ball I try not to get hyped on them. Luis Garica is a good example although hopefully he kicks ass repeating in Lakewood.

Out of the entire system it's a 2 man race for me between Howard and Bohm, after that I'm not too excited. Francisco Morales could be someone to get hyped on as well as Garica if he can find his way after being over matched at 18 in Lakewood. Johan Rojas is getting a ton of hype so I'm very much looking forward to seeing him out of anyone outside the top 2 prospects.

Simmions, Aparicio, Gutierrez, Muzziotti, Marchan, O'Hoppe, Jamari Baylor, are some of the hitters I hope can break out over the next year or two.

The pitchers are interesting after Howard and Morales. Miller, Jones, Seabold, Medina, Lindow, Silva, Josh Hendrickson, Connor Brogdon etc.. Got to have a few break out as well as this system badly needs some cheap talent incoming over the next few years.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
There's little chance Bohm projects out to play third right? From the games I've watched he's been less than stellar in the field. Gotta think he's in line to play first when he makes it to the big leagues. Which is why I'm ok putting him in a deal for Bryant.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
He's going to get every chance to play 3rd. They don't really have anyone else in the way.

Surprised Muzziotti didn't crack the top 10s. Sweet swinging, middle of the diamond player.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
There's little chance Bohm projects out to play third right? From the games I've watched he's been less than stellar in the field. Gotta think he's in line to play first when he makes it to the big leagues. Which is why I'm ok putting him in a deal for Bryant.

I don't think the cubs would want Bohm they would want Howard imo as they don't have a need for Bohm at 3B. In the games I saw I thought Bohm looked fine at 3B but we'll see what the plan is as I'm sure he'll get a look there this year with the phils so we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->