OT: Philadelphia Phillies (MLB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Sort of OT, but Lindor is a stud. I hope the Phillies hit the jackpot with Crawford.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Crawford looks like **** so far. At the plate anyway. He's smooth as silk in the field.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I am a bit concerned about Crawford. Some people I have talked to who watch the Pigs a lot say they are not sure he has what it takes offensively. They do agree that he looks good in the field tho

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I am a bit concerned about Crawford. Some people I have talked to who watch the Pigs a lot say they are not sure he has what it takes offensively. They do agree that he looks good in the field tho

He's messing around with a leg kick and his timing is all ****ed up. Simplified his swing late last night, got his foot down, crushed a triple to right center. Today back to the leg kick, 3 K's. He's still doing a good job of working the count but he's missing a lot of hittable pitches.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The best is when you show up to a game & have no idea it's a Dollar Dog night. It happened once with Phils & once with the Flyers (I think they only do it once or twice a year) to me over the years. It's a great feeling. Just walk & put a twenty spot on the counter & get a tray full of hot dogs.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The best is when you show up to a game & have no idea it's a Dollar Dog night. It happened once with Phils & once with the Flyers (I think they only do it once or twice a year) to me over the years. It's a great feeling. Just walk & put a twenty spot on the counter & get a tray full of hot dogs.
So you went full Joey Chestnuts yesterday?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Clay with the same injury that Cliff Lee had at the end of his career. Not a good sign for him

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So you went full Joey Chestnuts yesterday?

Nah I didn't go, just previous experiences over the years. I honestly give a fair chunk away usually anyway. It's just rare to get a good deal like that at a professional sporting event so might as well take adavantage of it is my philosophy.

Now if it was beer like Kruk proposed we'd be talking a different story. I wouldn't even bother to get a load on beforehand. :laugh:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I almost peed my pants waiting to go through the security check on Opening Day. That is the biggest cluster****. Literally took a half hour to get through the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad