GDT: Philadelphia @ Montréal - 19:30 EDT ~ SNE/RDS/CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Do any other Center Ice subscribers know if I will be able to watch all the games in Ontario between Center Ice and TVA? As in can I cancel my Sportsnet package?

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Outside fan here. Need a replacement player in fantasy for the next couple of days and the Habs are playing a lot of games this week so I decided I'll snag one if your secondary players. Now as an HF member I get that it's annoying when other fans come on here asking questions for their fantasy teams so I apologize for that but if anyone is willing to help me out I'm wondering who would be the better add between Lehkonen and DD?

Thanks!

I would go with Lehkonen. He gets more ice time and plays with better players. DD can be opportunistic as **** and pot a bunch of points randomly, but I think Lehkonen is the safer bet.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I would go with Lehkonen. He gets more ice time and plays with better players. DD can be opportunistic as **** and pot a bunch of points randomly, but I think Lehkonen is the safer bet.

Thank you! I do already have Rads so since it's just for a few days I may as well go all in and hope that line erupts!!

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Thank you! I do already have Rads so since it's just for a few days I may as well go all in and hope that line erupts!!

DD is always super hot during the first few games and right now the bottom 6 is very hot, scoring at a very high shooting percentage. He usually drops off in November so now is the time to take advantage.

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
Flyer fans bringing out the "Bruin excuse" of "refs being on the Habs side" and "Montreal typical". :laugh: Prepare to hear them blame the refs if they lose. Love the old conspiracy theories passed on from generation to generation. :handclap:

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Anyone know if this game is blacked out? (atlantic canada nhl tv)

and where to check such things

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Price confirmed for tonight's game?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Anyone know if this game is blacked out? (atlantic canada nhl tv)

and where to check such things

Are there any games blacked out in Atlantic Canada...? If it is on sportsnet east I think it's a national game isn't it?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/ziplookup.htm?q=E1G+1N1

you can check here but in nb we get habs/sens idk where you live. I assume it's the same all across the maritime at least.

Oct 22, 2012
Are there any games blacked out in Atlantic Canada...? If it is on sportsnet east I think it's a national game isn't it?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/ziplookup.htm?q=E1G+1N1

you can check here but in nb we get habs/sens idk where you live. I assume it's the same all across the maritime at least.

This is correct, there are no more balckouts for the maritimes. Games are also on City for us this year, not City Montreal anymore.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Do any other Center Ice subscribers know if I will be able to watch all the games in Ontario between Center Ice and TVA? As in can I cancel my Sportsnet package?

Pretty sure they black out games that are available regionally/nationally. But I'm not sure how it works if you don't have the channels.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Emelin-Weber have been very good together on the PK. That being said, this pairing doesn't have enough footspeed to be effective enough 5 on 5 imo. I feel like Therrien thinks he's smarter than every one else and feels the need to do dumb stuff to try and prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad