President Markov

Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
fDV0drH.jpg

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Habs should take this one easily. Too many suspensions and injuries to the Flyers to make this one competitive..........6-2 Habs

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I've got 4 players in this game in a pool - whenever that happens it usually ends up very low scoring, maybe even a 1-0 shootout game

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I'm still waiting to see a solid defensive game from the habs this year from beginning to end. Although, I think most of the other teams in the league are saying the same thing right now.

It would also be nice to see some baby steps from the PP now that they have had a few games to get accustomed to each other. Lets start with some effective entries....

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
I'm still waiting to see a solid defensive game from the habs this year from beginning to end. Although, I think most of the other teams in the league are saying the same thing right now.

It would also be nice to see some baby steps from the PP now that they have had a few games to get accustomed to each other. Lets start with some effective entries....

We're very demanding as a fan base...

The Boston game I thought was a good defensive effort. They did not allow too many chances in a tough road game.

Arizona was also a very good defensive effort.

Buffalo was average while I missed Ottawa but heard it was a train wreck.

We blanked Pittsburgh.

All in all, it's hard not to be satisfied from the defensive side of the game up to now.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Flyers always play the habs well.

Simmonds owned Subban and Markov. Weber factor welcomed.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Montreal can light up Philly's defence and goaltending, but I'm more interested in our back end. We live and die with goaltending and defence. Let's see Price bump up his SV%. Let's watch our D shut down all the high-danger shots and get the puck out asap.

Oh - and a win would be nice.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Hockey is such an unpredictable sport , what fun. Habs are unbeaten yet we still need to see a Price shutout. This could be that night or we could get blown away. Beautiful GDT, I like the use of the fonts. Go :habs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad