JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
So Eli Appel, Trae Waynes, and Logan Ryan are guys maybe we should target in free agency? Haha Clinton-Dix? Maybe a guy like Laquan Treadwell, isn't he a pretty fast WR? Also like Devin Funchess and he could probably be had for cheap coming off an injury. Couple of big name LBs available too.

Reactions: PhlthyRich

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Laquon Treadwell aspires to be glacial. He's also a complete bust. I'm not sure he's better than the Practice Squad crew. Definitely worse than Greg Ward.

I guess we might get some positional changes today. Alabama connections make sense with how he'd know.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Laquon Treadwell aspires to be glacial. He's also a complete bust. I'm not sure he's better than the Practice Squad crew. Definitely worse than Greg Ward.
Really? I just figured he was overshadowed out there by Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph, and the run game they've had.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Man, that's the only one that would floor me short of Doug/Howie.

I'm thinking Groh. He was on the Alabama staff during McElroy's time there. There's also Pannunzio.
Didn’t realize Groh was there too. That’s a bad look though if they make that move after yesterday’s PC.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
In case you guys didn't know, I hope it's Howie being put into the corner again to handle contracts but that might just be me...

Yes, I know it says coaching staff.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Five Heisman Trophy winners featured in Ravens-Titans game

Five Heisman Trophy winners will be at M&T Bank Stadium for Saturday night’s game in Baltimore, the most ever in a game in the Super Bowl era.
Some will play a bigger part than others in the divisional-round game.

The visiting Titans have Heisman winners in backup quarterback Marcus Mariota (Oregon, 2014) and star running back Derrick Henry (Alabama, 2015).

The Ravens have soon-to-be-named league MVP Lamar Jackson (Louisville, 2016), running back Mark Ingram (Alabama, 2009) and backup quarterback Robert Griffin III (Baylor, 2011).

Look who's named first...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Didn't realize he was still in the league... :sarcasm:

I'm about to spell every single word wrong in the Sixers thread title AND have @Beef Invictus watch the game tonight.

I don't care if i'm a Sixers fan. This aggression cannot stand.

giphy.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Schwartz survives.

On one hand, he has nothing to work with. On the other hand, watching his weak shit annoys me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad