OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005

Just tossing OL with a club move.

This is one of the best accounts going on twitter imo.

The fourth clip is the best because it’s a wideout.

“Thirteen split razor on two. Darrell, this is the one where you block Reggie, okay? Thirteen split razor on two. Break!”

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Bell supposedly looking for a 50 million contract. Most likely isn’t going to get it and wants it heavily front loaded.

Eagles were mentioned but they would have to do a lot of financial wiggling to make that ever happen.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Bell supposedly looking for a 50 million contract. Most likely isn’t going to get it and wants it heavily front loaded.

Eagles were mentioned but they would have to do a lot of financial wiggling to make that ever happen.
after what he did last year, sitting out and turning down alot of money. i woulden't sign him. i don't think he's worth close to as much as he thinks.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I don't think you're going to see them pay a RB a ton of money as long as Doug and Duce are here. They seem to strongly prefer committee versatility.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
would love Bell on the Bucs...hell i would love any one that can legitimately run on the Bucs

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution probe

JUPITER, Fla. — In his Tuesday news conference about a major human trafficking investigation , Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said about 100 men would be arrested.

When asked about prominent people or celebrities, Snyder said, “There will be a newsmaker in this one.”

That newsmaker is Robert Kraft, billionaire businessman and owner of the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

On Friday, Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr confirmed to WPTV that Kraft is one of 25 men being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

He confirmed that there is video evidence of all of the men being charged.

When asked if he was surprised about the arrest of Kraft, Chief Kerr said, "We're as deeply stunned as anyone else."

Weirdo. Add it to the list. Like the time your wife/girlfriend was knocked up by some other guy and you were ok with it.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
what free money bets do you like

I haven't had a chance to dig through them all yet, but the QB 40 times are always hilarious. I would imagine I go OVER 4.71 on Haskins and OVER 4.37 on Murray unless I really like what I find deeper. Metcalf being at 4.59 makes no sense.

Highest vert UNDER 43.5 might be worth a play too, but I'm not positive. I need to look into guys like Dexter Williams more first.

Bryce Love has 40 time props at multiple books. :laugh:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I haven't had a chance to dig through them all yet, but the QB 40 times are always hilarious. I would imagine I go OVER 4.71 on Haskins and OVER 4.37 on Murray unless I really like what I find deeper. Metcalf being at 4.59 makes no sense.

Highest vert UNDER 43.5 might be worth a play too, but I'm not positive. I need to look into guys like Dexter Williams more first.

Bryce Love has 40 time props at multiple books. :laugh:

if murray is healthy 4.37 is easily doable. You have to pay attention to his height. and weight. Personally i believe that is a perfectly handicapped speed for him. I don't see an edge there.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
if murray is healthy 4.37 is easily doable. You have to pay attention to his height. and weight. Personally i believe that is a perfectly handicapped speed for him. I don't see an edge there.

If you're playing a Murray OVER, you're betting on a weight gain training focus. I would guess the NFL would prefer some mass to a tenth of a second or two on his 40 right now.

Could come after the Combine, of course, but I don't think anyone is going to question his athleticism. He needs to throw, not run.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
If you're playing a Murray OVER, you're betting on a weight gain training focus. I would guess the NFL would prefer some mass to a tenth of a second or two on his 40 right now.

Could come after the Combine, of course, but I don't think anyone is going to question his athleticism. He needs to throw, not run.

Throwing involves such a blend of choreographed muscle actions that adding mass is quite risky. You can add strength without mass. And if he does not add mass its going to be a very close 4o time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad