OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Would you try to get John Ross? Available in Cincy.
I would. I love that guy. He has not looked good and probably can be had for cheap, but he is so dang fast I would risk it, especially at the cost of I would imagine 5th or later round pick?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Kyler Murray measurements

5"10 207lb NFL prefers 215lb or above so he needs to add weight

Hand Size 9.5 is good in Preferred standards.

Everyone now is expecting his Draft stock to Rise.

Everyone is expecting the Giants to Trade up to 3 to take him if they don't sign Nick Foles

It is possible, the Cardinals will Trade Josh Rosen and Take Murray with the Number 1 overall pick.

Teams might even try to trade up for the 1 and 3 picks with Haskins right behind Murray.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It couldn't come at a better time. This is a FANTASTIC TE draft and they have so many holes to fill, I wouldn't be shocked if they passed on all of them.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Wait, Didn't Murray measure in shorter than what people thought he was? 5'10" is way too short, but if he's going to be overdrafted because of Russell Wilson's success that could only help the Eagles pick I guess.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Guy doesn’t even have the basic ability to explain things on TV regarding football, so go for it Dallas.

Not sure why being in the booth would hurt his coaching chances. Look at the Raiders with Gruden coaching and Mayock as GM.

But thankful I won't have to listen to Witten anymore. Can Booger McFarland unretire too?

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Wait, Didn't Murray measure in shorter than what people thought he was? 5'10" is way too short, but if he's going to be overdrafted because of Russell Wilson's success that could only help the Eagles pick I guess.
I think some thought he was 5’9.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Honestly a lot of people thought he was 5’9”. Bruce Feldman said he probably showed up around 15 pounds heavier than his playing weight though.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

WealthyImaginativeArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad