OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Fatman trades for Mariota. Mahomes is out for the year. Mariota leads the Chiefs to the Super Bowl. HC dies of happiness. Sounds about right?

Disclaimer: I was a huge Mariota fan and thought he should've gone 1st overall instead of Winston.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Jalen Mills announced as the starter for Sunday, yikes almost a year since he played a game and only a few practices and he's already a starter.

If Darby plays he will be a starter as well but he's still listed as questionable.

Bradham, Jackson, Sproles, Peters, Maddox and Jernigan all out.

I heard Eskin talk about Jernigan and said he didn't think he would be out too much longer, also sounds like Sproles won't be out too much longer. Maybe Bradham will be back next week vs Bills. Hopefully Jackson isn't out too much loner.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Coach Pederson about to strap the helmet on one more time.
GettyImages-497802.0.jpg

Reactions: BigToe and Jtown

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
4 losses in a row isn't a collapse?
Look at the teams they played to start the year. They played the worst team in a long time in Miami, the Giants with Eli, and Washington. The only loss that was surprising was to the Jets, and Darnold was back. I just think this is who they are, around a 8-8 team.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Breaking News, a coach is confident his team is going to win, the capital of all crimes.

Lane is going to pound Lawrence's ass like he's been doing their entire careers.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Look at the teams they played to start the year. They played the worst team in a long time in Miami, the Giants with Eli, and Washington. The only loss that was surprising was to the Jets, and Darnold was back. I just think this is who they are, around a 8-8 team.

Of course because you are a man of sound body and mind, we are talking about Jerry Jones here.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Fair enough, but him being Jerry Jones might be the reason he keeps him :laugh:. To be honest, he should have been fired a while ago. But Jerry loves him.

To be fair, garrett and the boys have been screwed in the playoffs . I will die going to my grave that Dez caught that ball.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
We haven't really hit with any 1st rounder since 2013 (minus Wentz which was a no brainer)
So take them out of the equation completely? Seems a crazy to me. Dillard seems like a hit early on.

Rams aren't picking in the first round until 2022. Bold strategy, Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille