OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
We haven't really hit with any 1st rounder since 2013 (minus Wentz which was a no brainer)

Don't discount the Wentz pick like that though - not fair to Howie. Just because it's a top pick doesn't make it a no-brainer. There's been a ton of Top 3 picks that were trash picks.

Also: remember how much work Howie put in to moving up to that pick, so Howie put in WAY more work to draft his guy in Wentz and he got him. That's a definite hit for Howie.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Watson was absolutely robbed of a TD on that call. I'm sure everyone is surprised it was Tony Corrente's crew.

I wish more fanbases would do this tbh. Some orgs just don't deserve your money.

Sports culture shames fanbases who don’t show up. Good propaganda for the owner’s.

Although these games are becoming too expensive & the experience of watching a game at home is miles better than it used to be. So perhaps that’s changing some things a bit in regards to holding an unsatisfactory product more accountable these days.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Not as much as I expected. I thought the bye week would be a good thing for Buffalo with all the injuries but their defense, particularly the pass defense is getting embarrassed by ****ing Fitzpatrick compared to a few weeks back when they even held the Patriots in check.
I haven’t been watching the whole game. I only said that after they got the fake field goal then ruined it with a INT on the goal line.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I so enjoy when the Raiders get blown out like a cheap condom. The most toxic scumbag I've known in my life is a lifelong Raiders fan and I want him to suffer.

EDIT: LMAO another GB TD

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad