OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Many times. We drove over there for nearly every game for a few years in the 90s. It's awesome. Or it was, and I'm sure it still is.

Nice. I dont know wher eim sitting yet - her son shares a suite with one of his teammates, and he and his wife just had twins recently, so it sounds like all those tickets are spoken for, unfortnuately. But for a free ticket, I'll sit wherever.

Guess i need to buy a broncos t shirt or something.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nice. I dont know wher eim sitting yet - her son shares a suite with one of his teammates, and he and his wife just had twins recently, so it sounds like all those tickets are spoken for, unfortnuately. But for a free ticket, I'll sit wherever.

Guess i need to buy a broncos t shirt or something.

Wait, is it in KC or Denver? I have never been to Denver.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge that some idiot out there bought a Gardner Minshew Game-Worn jersey from the Panthers game for a cool $6,999 today.

I suddenly feel much better about throwing money away while gambling/the jerseys that I buy.

For that much, you'd have to think you get a DNA sample, too. I mean already extracted, like a mustache hair.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Howies gotta be working on something.

The team lacks elite talent. Try to steal away an underrated corner and then go after a star wide receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad