OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Ice is trying to give this game to New England. Bad fumble and a terrible sack to take.

I really try not to do hindsight playcalling criticism, but you can't make that sack call. That's 3 runs and a kick territory and I'm almost always in favor of being aggressive.

Love the cone bracket on Julio call on 3rd and 33. If someone else is going to beat you, fine. But he's not doing it.

SaSaShi

Apr 16, 2015
I really try not to do hindsight playcalling criticism, but you can't make that sack call. That's 3 runs and a kick territory and I'm almost always in favor of being aggressive.

Love the cone bracket on Julio call on 3rd and 33. If someone else is going to beat you, fine. But he's not doing it.

This is JUST like the eagles cowboys game in dallas....field goal position all you need is to run up the gut to get a yard and kick a 40 yarder. Why call pass? This is rudimentary football strategy. Its all on the falcons head coach

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I told the wife, all Atl needs to do is 3 straight running plays then try and kick the FG.

Instead they go back 20 yards.

And this is why we ***** about coaches not necessarily being smarter than viewers.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Other than the 2011 Texas Rangers, cant think of bigger choke in recent memory. Not even the Warriors.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I always expect the unexpected in football, but Atlanta had no answer for Brady those last 3 drives. That game was over the second that coin hit the turf.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
ATL flatout gave that game away
never seen such a choke when a team was that close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad