OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I can't read the rest of the thread yet because I am on about an hour delay, but I am getting the Sky Sports coverage out of England. The play-by-play is from Fox with Troy and Jack Buck's goofy son, so that's fine, but all the studio stuff is the English crew. They have this dwarfish idiot called Coach ... something, I can't remember his name. He coaches in the CFL apparently, and is a real donkey. Just thought I would share. I don't remember why.

EDIT: Coach Jeff Something.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I can't read the rest of the thread yet because I am on about an hour delay, but I am getting the Sky Sports coverage out of England. The play-by-play is from Fox with Troy and Jack Buck's goofy son, so that's fine, but all the studio stuff is the English crew. They have this dwarfish idiot called Coach ... something, I can't remember his name. He coaches in the CFL apparently, and is a real donkey. Just thought I would share. I don't remember why.

EDIT: Coach Jeff Something.

Reinbold probably, he works in London. Ex Winnipeg coach. Wasn't very good coach

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
That's him. He's one of these total meatheads, you know? But he's like 4'8". So he's more like a meatball. Really hard to listen to.

When he came here years ago he was introduced and came out on a Harley if I remember correctly. Blonde frosted tips, was a real ******.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
You're telling me I have to watch Jordan Matthews struggle to get 2 feet in bounds on a simple out route and there are guys that can do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad