OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): #WhateverItT8kes

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Chip Kelly knows what he is doing
remains to be seen
this town will turn on chipper real quick like should bradford either be a) underwhelming or b) injured and they put up something like a 6-10

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
looking at the video i think it may just be a sprain or strain and maybe not a complete tear.

Thank God you made it here to give that insight. I was thinking it may have been a tear of the PCL rather than the ACL based on the grainy footage that I saw, but if you think it is just a sprain or a strain, I feel a little better about it.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Listening to Teddy Bruschi defend Tom Brady "because he knows the guy and he wouldn't cheat" makes me want to bang my head against the wall for hours. How ESPN decided to use him to defend Brady is a joke.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So the Eagles got rid of a guy who’s cap hit was out of line with what a running back should be paid in today’s NFL and who was Pro Football Focus’ 55th rated running back…out of 57 running backs. Something that very few people realize is that the Eagles offensive line was one of the best in the NFL last season, they were rated by PFF as the #1 run blocking offense in the NFL. Their rating of 85.7 was 30 points higher than the Cowboys who were #2, but their rush rating was 22nd at -3.1, largely because LeSean McCoy had a -1.4 rushing rating behind the best blocking in the NFL.

http://overthecap.com/lesean-mccoy-the-running-back-who-cried-wolf/

I knew the Eagles line was good last year but had no idea that they were that good. All the talk about the Cowboys offensive line and the Eagles get no credit.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Listening to Teddy Bruschi defend Tom Brady "because he knows the guy and he wouldn't cheat" makes me want to bang my head against the wall for hours. How ESPN decided to use him to defend Brady is a joke.
they should interview Bridget Moynahan
she knows him better than teddy, and she already knows he's a cheat(er)

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
http://overthecap.com/lesean-mccoy-the-running-back-who-cried-wolf/

I knew the Eagles line was good last year but had no idea that they were that good. All the talk about the Cowboys offensive line and the Eagles get no credit.
The running scheme is Shanahan-esque when he was in Denver. No matter who was totting the rock, they produced. Plug and play. And the tempo keeps defensive linemen from playing 100% too. Which is all the more baffling that they spent so much money on the RB position this offseason.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Thank God you made it here to give that insight. I was thinking it may have been a tear of the PCL rather than the ACL based on the grainy footage that I saw, but if you think it is just a sprain or a strain, I feel a little better about it.

First post I've actually lol'd reading in quite awhile. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad