OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): #WhateverItT8kes

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Is the thread title a nod to Degrassi, HC?

If so I got another Degrassi tie in: Drake. Started from #20 now we're... you get the point.

MadFerIt95*

Me checking twitter all day for any Mariota updates

tumblr_mlbi1ja9fn1r1mkubo1_500.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
What's ol' Mort saying now?

Basically saying no chance, no way, never. They can't trade up that far. He also continues to harp on Bradford being Kelly's guy. Meanwhile every other reporter in the world (hyperbole) says that they can and will try. Once Schefter got on board this my hope is actually genuine and not just a wish, since he's the one guy I listen to when he speaks. He isn't in the rumor mongoring business.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Basically saying no chance, no way, never. They can't trade up that far. He also continues to harp on Bradford being Kelly's guy. Meanwhile every other reporter in the world (hyperbole) says that they can and will try. Once Schefter got on board this my hope is actually genuine and not just a wish, since he's the one guy I listen to when he speaks. He isn't in the rumor mongoring business.

Ah, I know what you mean with your respect towards Schefter, he's pretty much the only reason I told my buddy that we're watching ESPN's coverage tonight, and not NFL Network's.

Mort seems to be coming off a bit "bitter" when he's reporting this.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
whats the feeling around here, do we actually believe mariota is a franchise qb?

In Philadelphia, yes. However, anywhere else he will struggle strongly at first but, I believe, he'd be a solid/good starter after getting over that hump. I am the most biased person on the board when it comes to Mariota and the Ducks in general so...really my opinion doesn't matter. I just need me some Mariota.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ah, I know what you mean with your respect towards Schefter, he's pretty much the only reason I told my buddy that we're watching ESPN's coverage tonight, and not NFL Network's.

Mort seems to be coming off a bit "bitter" when he's reporting this.

I enjoy Mayock on NFL Network, I put a lot of stock in his mock's and analysis. I'm not so sure I prefer ESPN's draft coverage after thinking about it. Berman and Kiper rub me the wrong way.

Which speaking of Mayock's mock kill me now if the Eagles take Demarious Randall at 20.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hype hype fluff fluff rumors rumors....

Eagles trade back from 20 to 24 and take a CB

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I used to be a Kiper fan, but he's gone off the deep end the last handful of years.

I'll be fine with almost anything they do tonight. Of course I said that last year and they took Marcus Smith.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
pleased as pie that months of pointless speculation will be over in a few hours and we'll actually have something concrete to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad