OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Will Select Sixth Overall In Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
The Golden Era involves a Super Bowl Win + a playoff win against a horrendous Bears team on a double doink missed Field Goal in the last 12 years. Gold standard, baby! :laugh:

a true eagles fan would know that Hester tipped it. And yes The golden era involves our only super bowl win against the preeminent dynasty in the sport, with a backup qb......

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
a true eagles fan would know that Hester tipped it. And yes The golden era involves our only super bowl win against the preeminent dynasty in the sport, with a backup qb......

It's been a fine era. It's like the 2018-19 Wentz isn't a starting caliber QB talking point where people go overboard. They're not a measuring stick org by any measure at this point. I do think there was a time under Lurie where you could argue they were.

So you want Najee at 6 now?

Yes. Please rate my mock. I traded from 6 to 10 to let Dallas take Zach Wilson, then 10 to 18 to give Miami DeVonta.

image.png

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
It's been a fine era. It's like the 2018-19 Wentz isn't a starting caliber QB talking point where people go overboard. They're not a measuring stick org by any measure at this point. I do think there was a time under Lurie where you could argue they were.

Yes. Please rate my mock. I traded from 6 to 10 to let Dallas take Zach Wilson, then 10 to 18 to give Miami DeVonta.

image.png
giphy.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Easy. From his time in Alabama to the nfl shows incredible improvement in all areas of quarterbacking. It is an impressive trend.

Well considering the end result of this amazing transformation is "crap QB," he shouldn't have been picked in the 2nd round.

He still relies on being able to run to generate all of his production, the second that's taken from him he's useless. He isn't enough of an athlete to shred defenses even with a spy on him. He shows no hint of becoming an NFL caliber passer, either. He's Jason Campbell resurrected.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad