OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Will Select Sixth Overall In Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
5iMJ.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is going to be a huge scandal now and the media are going to blow it way out of proportion. Should be fun. I wonder what ESP thinks.

I mean it is a sham all things considered. They should be ashamed but I’m not even mad.

You play to win the games(s) and losing today helps them win more in the future. Chess not checkers.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Would have been much better if they did this to Dallas. It would have been the best night since the Super Bowl. I dont care much for the Giants anymore so pissing them doesnt mean much to me.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
This is going to be a huge scandal now and the media are going to blow it way out of proportion. Should be fun. I wonder what ESP thinks.
They kept it a one score game with nothing to play for against a team which should have had every motivation there is. They fought admiringly:naughty:

And it's not even the most hillarious loss of the season. The falcons are way worse:laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
If they thought Hurts was the QBotFuture do they pull him?

i dont think the plan was to ever play hurts this year, but wentz shit the bed in the worst way all year. Hurts was a perfect developmental qb. A guy who could hang out on the sideline and just work on qb play, but he was thrown into the spotlight much earlier than expected and surprisingly thrived and looked dangerous. Now we are in limbo.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
If they thought Hurts was the QBotFuture do they pull him?
Nate Sudfeld hadn't seen any live game action in 2 years (no preseason either).

I think they legit wanted to see what he would look like, if he should be back holding the clipboard on game days.

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
lurie did the right thing. made doug lose the game. not sure would have won anyway but looking forward to the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad