OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Will Select Sixth Overall In Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
How does Pederson face the players in the locker room after the game. They risked injury and played as hard as they could (weak as it was) to win. Pederson played to lose. There’s going to be some serious raw emotions after this.

the players in that locker room wont even be back next year.half the guys that played on defense may never get another nfl snap .

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
All the whining. The whole f***ing league tanked. No one’s position moved.

F055CD50-B2A7-4B80-8C80-893CF9572405.jpeg

And these bozos on Post Game Live are talking like the Eagles shouldn’t consider taking a QB. Delusional.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I'm pretty astounded by so many pundits/commentators berating the Eagles for pulling Hurts and "not giving it their all" because it's a Sunday night game...

WHO GIVES A F***

To that I say:

Reactions: Cody Webster

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Nate Sudfeld hadn't seen any live game action in 2 years (no preseason either).

I think they legit wanted to see what he would look like, if he should be back holding the clipboard on game days.

Yep. You learn nothing from him putting up yards in garbage time against a prevent defense.
I didn't expect him to win the game, but for a guy who has been around the NFL for four seasons, he should have looked a lot more polished.

For those criticizing the Hurts pick, imagine Wentz playing at a high level, the Eagles 8-7 and have to win their last game to make the playoffs and Wentz turned an ankle, would you think Sudfeld would have got the Eagles into the playoffs in that situation?

If you think that's a hypothetical, check out Arizona. Or the Seattle playoff game last season.

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
Yep. You learn nothing from him putting up yards in garbage time against a prevent defense.
I didn't expect him to win the game, but for a guy who has been around the NFL for four seasons, he should have looked a lot more polished.

For those criticizing the Hurts pick, imagine Wentz playing at a high level, the Eagles 8-7 and have to win their last game to make the playoffs and Wentz turned an ankle, would you think Sudfeld would have got the Eagles into the playoffs in that situation?

If you think that's a hypothetical, check out Arizona. Or the Seattle playoff game last season.
did you leave the rams out intentionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia