OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Heading Into Draft Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Well I mean that was his second round pick on the other end…
It could've been an actual Grizzly Bear and I still think Jordan Davis would've moved it a in inch or two with that kind of push.

Elliot Shore Parks, not known for hot takes of course, today said (paraphrasing) "I have to say, I think the Eagles have a superstar in Jordan Davis"

ESP usually hates on things rather than hypes them up, so him calling a rookie a superstar is fun to hear.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
It could've been an actual Grizzly Bear and I still think Jordan Davis would've moved it a in inch or two with that kind of push.

Elliot Shore Parks, not known for hot takes of course, today said (paraphrasing) "I have to say, I think the Eagles have a superstar in Jordan Davis"

ESP usually hates on things rather than hypes them up, so him calling a rookie a superstar is fun to hear.
And if there's anything ESP is known for it's his rational takes. :laugh:

Jordan Davis could be very good, especially with all of the DLine talent around him, but let's pump the brakes a bit. He wasn't even a superstar in college. Top 1% of 1% athlete, I get it, but he still has a lot to show.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
He hasn’t even played a preseason game. We have no idea if he can rush the passer. He wasn’t the best DL on his own college team. He wasn’t the best DT on his own college team. He wasn’t the 2nd best DT on his own college team. Please don’t do this to yourselves every time. Just wait and see if the potential comes to bear.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He hasn’t even played a preseason game. We have no idea if he can rush the passer. He wasn’t the best DL on his own college team. He wasn’t the best DT on his own college team. He wasn’t the 2nd best DT on his own college team. Please don’t do this to yourselves every time. Just wait and see if the potential comes to bear.
He's got a long way to go, but he's shown up in shape (question with a lot of big college linemen) and seems to have a good work ethic. That's a big part of the battle, lots of uber-athletes in college come to the pros thinking all they have to do is show up.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Chicago is the franchise in the worst shape, right? No present, no future, no hope.

I don't see many if any franchises willing to trade assets AND pay UFA rate for a LB.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad