OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Heading Into Draft Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
Why do you have to be either? I say that as the card carrying leader of the Jalen Hurts Hater Club. You don’t need to only stand on one side or the polar opposite.
Because it hurts my heart and my brain i cant trust one or the other here

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Because it hurts my heart and my brain i cant trust one or the other here

This is how you know you're being honest with yourself. Hope that's not blind is a good thing. There are so many shitbags out there. It would be nice for the beloved guy to turn out for once.

(Brandon Graham counts too. I'm just saying.)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
yoda-youwillbe.gif

I've been cracking up at this. I've spent the summer telling everyone that they need to be ready to watch him sailing balls so badly that the defense can't even intercept then when they should be intercepted and most dismiss me. Now it's coming out that he's throwing loads of high balls. Welcome to the party people.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
need some advice...i know i said i was going to keep Herbert as my keeper..but keepers usually, in our league, go first round..that seems high for a QB..so should i stick with keeping him or go someone else..which are like 1 of 5 guys

Herbert
Mixon
Kamara
AJ Brown
Mike Williams

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
need some advice...i know i said i was going to keep Herbert as my keeper..but keepers usually, in our league, go first round..that seems high for a QB..so should i stick with keeping him or go someone else..which are like 1 of 5 guys

Herbert
Mixon
Kamara
AJ Brown
Mike Williams
If you don’t keep Justin, you’re dead to me.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i feel like i am going to be watching that every week with whoever is the center of the Bucs now..poor Tom

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019

Herbert
Mixon
Kamara
AJ Brown
Mike Williams
If cost is same its Mixon easily for next year.

Now if you buddies are in this for 15 years in the future and the question is Mixon for say 3 years or Herbert for 12 years, I still think I take Mixon as qbs are easier to get in one man keeper but at least I see why you would consider.

Edit I said kamura first but yeah I think I have to take Mixon over Kamura.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This sure will be fun.

They had to wait for the Eagles to finally get a worthwhile secondary

Also it'll be fun to have offsetting fouls on every play now with holding AND illegal defensive contact. Fun.

You know a sport is in a shitty place when your first instinct isn't to jump up yell and high five your friends after Hurts bombs it to Brown, but to cautiously wait for 9 seconds while the team celebrates and you nervously say "....any flags?!?...."

Reactions: orangey

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They had to wait for the Eagles to finally get a worthwhile secondary

Also it'll be fun to have offsetting fouls on every play now with holding AND illegal defensive contact. Fun.

You know a sport is in a shitty place when your first instinct isn't to jump up yell and high five your friends after Hurts bombs it to Brown, but to cautiously wait for 9 seconds while the team celebrates and you nervously say "....any flags?!?...."
The gratuitous hand waving and gesturing on plays that aren’t close to penalties should be flags, because that shit’s annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I will not get hyped about videos of Tua at camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad