OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Fall To Washington 23-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Wow I am surprised how scared Bradford has looked. He turned it on in the second quarter, but throughout the game he just looks gun shy. Maybe I am reading too much into it because of the preconceived notion about Bradford and his propensity to get injured, but it is reminiscent of how Gary Nova used to look for Rutgers when he would just look like a panic stricken child in the pocket. Only difference was Gary Nova seemed to play better when he looked like that as opposed to being calm, and Bradford looks like ****.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Oh but it does as we saw that year. This is an offensive league. You need to move the ball and sustain drives to win. Yeah the defense has to pull its weight but if you can't move the ball with the rules set up the way they are, you aren't going to win games in this league.

i understand what you're saying, but you can't add context to the 2013 1-3 start without adding context to this 1-3 start as well. The context that is, if this team had a competent kicker, we're 3-1. that's pretty crazy considering how poorly they've played. They'd have a win against the 4-0 falcons and the redskins, and suddenly righting the ship doesn't seem as difficult.

granted, righting the ship would include totally replacing both guard positions as well as finding a real NFL kicker... much easier said than done, but the fact of the matter is that this team was just a couple of minor swings away from being a 3-1 team, even with how poor they've looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad