OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Defeat Giants 27-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jones is really the only one that has the size & arm talent out of that group to play QB in the NFL.

The rest are mostly looking at a position switch to have a shot in the NFL.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Boykin more than likely enters draft in another position and not as a QB.

I would like to see what Chip can do with Boykin. He seems more like an all word college QB than a pro QB to me, but I haven't seen him a ton. That said, he has the talent, and we are a 1 or 2 pieces away from an elite D. I'd be willing to take the risk to see if Chip can turn him into McNabb and keep him from becoming Vince Young. However, I have no clue where he goes in the draft.

Yeah I'm not totally sold on Boykin as a QB, but I don't think he'll be a very high pick so I think there's no harm in picking him later in the draft if he's there. I wouldn't necessarily rely on him as the starter going into camp, but if he's there after the 3rd round, I'd take him and see how he can do.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-335235491.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand

New video has surfaced showing the punch heard round the sports world: An Eagles fan slugging a Giants fan at a SEPTA Terminal after the Eagles defeat the Giants Monday night in Philadelphia.

SEPTA Police Released surveillance video on Wednesday from 69th Street Terminal showing a confrontation between the Giants fan and a group of several men decked out in Eagles gear at 69th Street a few minutes before the punch was thrown. Police said the entire confrontation at the terminal that culminated in blows to the Giants' fan's face lasted about four minutes and was picked up by several cameras throughout the terminal.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Cary Williams ranked 100 out of 100 in pass coverage for CB's on PFF in the last three weeks.

Damn you Chip for getting rid of all of the talent*

*yes I know everyone wanted him gone.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Am I the only one unimpressed with Carolina? I know they beat Seattle, but Detroit was a blown call away from beating Seattle.

I think they're a decent team. An undefeated team and a team that team's should fear? Nope. They've beaten the mighty Jaguars, Texans, Saints, Buccaneers, and Seahawks, who are I believe a combined 9-20.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Am I the only one unimpressed with Carolina? I know they beat Seattle, but Detroit was a blown call away from beating Seattle.

I think they're a decent team. An undefeated team and a team that team's should fear? Nope. They've beaten the mighty Jaguars, Texans, Saints, Buccaneers, and Seahawks, who are I believe a combined 9-20.

We shall see what happens Sunday.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
him and Hicks have been impressive as I wasn't sure how it was going to work out with Carroll being a starter but so far so good. Hicks has stepped up to be a nice surprise as well.

They've definitely both been pleasant surprises.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
One of DeSean's houses got broken into again when he wasn't home. This time in LA though where five of Jackson's friends, I assume, were living. One of them got pistol whipped. Police believe it's gang related and that the people that broke into the house were in the house before because they knew where all of the security cameras were.

Now that doesn't mean Jackson is a gang member himself but he sure as hell needs new friends.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
One of DeSean's houses got broken into again when he wasn't home. This time in LA though where five of Jackson's friends, I assume, were living. One of them got pistol whipped. Police believe it's gang related and that the people that broke into the house were in the house before because they knew where all of the security cameras were.

Now that doesn't mean Jackson is a gang member himself but he sure as hell needs new friends.

Jeez man. I don't know why some of these guys even risk having their friends around half the time. I know they're your friends/family and they may not want to distance themselves, but wow.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Also an interesting tidbit, the last time Jackson was robbed it was a week or so after he said he deserved a new contract. Now you have this situation and the other day reports came out that Jackson was probably going to be cut after this year.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Yikes.

So somehow I managed to stay alive in my suicide pool til this week. Thinking of taking Atlanta. So far I've used Green Bay, New England, Arizona, New York Giants, Cincinnati Bengals, and Denver Broncos. Good pick?

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
they've done pretty well considering that their receiving corps is a total mess
will be a good test for our rush-d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad