OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Defeat Giants 27-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I have faith in the front 7. My only concern is containing Newton. I don't doubt that they can stop the run.

If Kendricks plays, him and Hicks in the middle would be huge to keep Newton from going nuts.

Also, our Ends (Cox & Thorton) do a great job at containing and getting off blocks, if they see Newton moving, they might help get him back in the middle.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
I can't. Not a lot of things make me angry, but people that get paid to be experts and are in fact complete morons really piss me off.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Never mind the fact that Kaepernick is awful, I love the fact that he's fine giving up a FIRST ROUND PICK when he rips the Eagles for trading a second round pick.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I would definitely be intrigued by a Bradford for Kaep swap. Not sure I would pull the trigger, but I am not as sold on Bradford as I was when we got him. Still time to turn it around but he just looks scared in the pocket and many of his throws just seemed rushed/forced. I would not throw in anything though.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
I would definitely be intrigued by a Bradford for Kaep swap. Not sure I would pull the trigger, but I am not as sold on Bradford as I was when we got him. Still time to turn it around but he just looks scared in the pocket and many of his throws just seemed rushed/forced. I would not throw in anything though.

I'd rather take a shot on someone in the draft, and hope you strike gold.

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
I definitely don't want Bradford here next season. But, do you stick with him. Seek yet another trade for a starter?..... or draft a QB in a lackluster draft, when it comes to QB's?

I just wish they'd get there next franchise QB already...

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I definitely don't want Bradford here next season. But, do you stick with him. Seek yet another trade for a starter?..... or draft a QB in a lackluster draft, when it comes to QB's?

I just wish they'd get there next franchise QB already...

He'll probably be back to keep the seat warm at least. Chip might not want to admit fully a mistake on that one after one year.

Where the Eagles will likely be selecting in the first a QB more than likely won't be the best value so you're likely looking at a development QB in the rounds after that who will ride the pine at least for a year.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ryan Mallett has to be mentally handicapped. How the hell do you miss the team plane? Especially after you "missed" practice in training camp the day after it was announced that Hoyer would be the starter because his alarm didn't go off.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Ryan Mallett has to be mentally handicapped. How the hell do you miss the team plane? Especially after you "missed" practice in training camp the day after it was announced that Hoyer would be the starter because his alarm didn't go off.

giphy.gif

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Vikings are a quiet 4-2. I predicted them sneaking into a wild card spot at the beginning of the year.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
I'm loving the fact that the Eagles may have single-handedly ruined the Cowboys season with that Romo injury. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad