OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Jojo’s Favorite Time Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I almost always want to move down in the first and I'm quite sure this is where I will end up on draft day because the price will be too high. I agree that you almost never move up for a WR, but if you like Jeudy as much as I do, I think you should entertain it. I'm not giving up next year's 1 or anything, but I'm putting out feelers.

To be clear, I'm not close to done yet, but I currently have Jeudy as the 3rd best WR prospect since Fitz in 2004, behind only Megatron and Julio. That's what it would take for me to think about it.
Totally agree, I think Jeudy is a generational talent. No such thing as a sure thing but he's as sure as it gets. I just don't think you're going from 21 to 8 or 9 without giving up next year's first. It would be contingent on Jeudy falling to the 14-15 range which is a stretch unless teams really fall in love with Ruggs speed. Then you also add Lamb in the mix... I just don't see a way the eagles get Jeudy barring a serious overpay. Would be amazing to watch him and Carson for the next 10 years though.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I don't want to think about Jason Peters coming back and I love these goofy things, so I'm doing this instead.

I wish Burrow wasn't on this because it skews everything, but I'm going Burrow + Ruggs + Kinlaw + Epenesa. I gave real thought to taking McKinney over Kinlaw because McKinney gives you so much positional versatility, but Kinlaw is too much higher on my board right now to ignore.

There are real human beings taking Fromm, which is the entire reason I looked through the replies.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I don't want to think about Jason Peters coming back and I love these goofy things, so I'm doing this instead.

I wish Burrow wasn't on this because it skews everything, but I'm going Burrow + Ruggs + Kinlaw + Epenesa. I gave real thought to taking McKinney over Kinlaw because McKinney gives you so much positional versatility, but Kinlaw is too much higher on my board right now to ignore.

Young, Simmons, Higgins.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Honestly, they need to address CB and WR in a big way this off season at all costs. If they get a big name WR or CB via trade or free agency, the other has to be the focus of the draft in the early rounds. All other holes are not nearly as glaring. I also think JJ is going to improve too if they can get a speedster somewhere on the field.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

There are real human beings taking Fromm, which is the entire reason I looked through the replies.

Tua, Herbert, Ruggs.

Keep the change.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I’d be disappointed if we traded up. Doesn’t seem like the smart move at all. If Reagor manages to run a low 4.3 I bet he jumps on a lot of people’s boards like Ruggs.

We have a lot of picks, so I admit I'm fine with trading up if you think it's your guy.

If you think you have a generational player at a position of need, go get him. They're all lottery tickets, in the end.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know. Herman Moore was a good receiver. (Round 1 - 1991)

I should honestly say in that time period. They took a WR three years in a row in the early 2000’s. Charles Rodgers (#2 2003), Roy Williams (#7 2004), & Mike Williams (#10 2005). They all flamed out to the point leading up to the Calvin Johnson pick in 2007 where he was the obvious pick at #2 people were just scared of being too scarred of those previous experiences. But he obviously lived up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad